Bera gravel fix
Gravel fix is extruded polypropylene plates with cavities in form of honeycombs used to stabilize gravel. Can walk and drive a car easily into this material.
The inner face is coated with a porous geotextile.
Once filled with gravel, supports a weight of 100 tonnes per m2.
- Perfect stabilization : easy transit for pedestrians and wheeled vehicles.
- The geotextile at the base of the plates, helps good drainage.
- No need for mechanical anchoring. As a plate filled with gravel and weighs about 230 kgs can be placed on slopes of up to 45% or 24º
- Material flexible and lightweight, fits any type of terrain.
- The plates can be cut with the help of a cutter or radial.
- The porous geotextile prevents the gravel lift plates. It also acts against the growth of weeds.
- Quick installation thanks to easy handling of the panels.
- Nidagravel can be recycled and environmentally friendly.
- Easy maintenance with gravel surface.
- Parking of vehicles.
- Private areas, terraces and gardens.
- Roads, bike paths, access to buildings.
* Gravel should be placed 1 or 2 cm above Nidagravel.
For more information please contact us by Email: email@example.com or Phone: 0034 948 84 40 68