Pebbles for outdoor decoration
Pebbles are an excellent solution, as they minimise maintenance times and save water, as well as offering a multitude of finishes and combinations to design beautiful and functional exteriors.
At Canteras el Cerro we divide our products into two large groups. Both with exclusive varieties.
Do you want to create a garden with pebbles and don’t know what style to give it?
- Mediterranean style with leafy plants.
- Minimalist, with white or pure touches.
- Zen style gardens, made for contemplation.
- Gardens with compositions of stones in different sizes and colours.
- Rustic, with volcanic rock and rockery.
- Gardens mixing stone and vegetation.
- Paths delimited with borders or paving stones.
- Courtyards of light with boulders and flagstones.
On our blog you can find the inspiration you need.
What are the applications of pebbles?
These stones are formed from pieces of crushed rock. The portions are further processed to give them a more or less rounded shape and a smooth surface. In some cases they are also mixed to create compositions of different colours, textures and sizes.
The stone fragments measure between 2 and 100 millimetres and can be divided according to their uses and applications.