Gravels for outdoor decoration
The decorative gravels that you can find on this website are an excellent solution, as they minimise maintenance times and save water, as well as offering a multitude of finishes and combinations to design beautiful and functional exteriors.
At Canteras el Cerro we divide our products into two large groups. Both with exclusive varieties.
Variety of gravels in different colours and different granulometries, each of them designed to meet the needs of each client.
Mixture of gravels in different proportions, perfectly re-graded to obtain original mixtures, infinite products that you can also configure to measure.
Do you want to create a garden with gravel and don’t know what style to give it?
- Mediterranean style with marble gravel and leafy plants.
- Minimalist, with white or pure touches.
- Zen style gardens, made for contemplation.
- Gardens with gravel compositions in different sizes and colours.
- Rustic, with volcanic gravel and rockeries.
- Gardens mixing gravel and vegetation.
- Gravel paths delimited with borders or paving stones.
- Courtyards with gravel and flagstones.
In our blog you can find the inspiration you need.
What are the applications of gravel?
Decorative gravel are rock clasts, i.e. pieces extracted from large crushed rocks. These portions are further processed, and in some cases furthermore mixed to create compositions of different colours, textures and sizes.
Gravel fragments measure between 1 and 100 millimetres and can be divided according to their uses and applications.
- Gravel roads
- Deactivated concrete
- Prefabricated slabs
- Continuous floor
- Inverted roofs
- Sprayed aggregate facades
- Floor screeds and drainage
- Irrigation systems